Thursday 1 December 2011

Finishing Touches

The edit is going great, and I think me and Jo are an amazing team!! We are working hard together to get the finishing touches right now. Our sync is all in order, and our structure is working nicely. So we are currently working on sound, colour correction, music, transitions and titles etc. I think we have created a good pace throughout our documentary, due to the change in subjects, archive footage and soundtrack.
We have chosen to use two female songs for our soundtrack, which we feel reflect the story and female charcters perfectly, they are:





I am happy with the sequences we have chosen, and have now made sure there is a sound bed for all of them. We have also rearranged the Bluewater section, so that the narrative flows more smoothly. We are going to have trouble mix the sound I think, so that Hattie's voice is more like the others, but we will start working on that now. I am pretty confident that we will meet the deadline, and feel that we have done the best we could possibly do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment